In today's fast paced competitive and cut-throat marketplace where no other quote would be more apt than 'Survival of the fittest', tour & travel companies, travel agents, hotel distribution companies, hotel chains, distribution intermediaries, airport transfer and car hire companies are grappling with how to bring convergence between their brick and mortar and the emerging technologies that are multiplying and growing as if they are coming from an assembly / production line.
Some of the travel agents, tour operators, hotel & hospitality players see it as a threat especially the ones who ignored the first wave of technology (especially the internet platform) around the year 2000 with a strong feeling that it's not going to impact their traditional / conventional way of offering travel services to tourists or business travelers.
This is precisely the gap that our Travel Technology Solutions Group looks forward to fulfilling for you and help you transform and reinvent your travel and hospitality business into a galloping horse.
Strategic / Consulting Services
- How to use Technology to add new customer / target segments for your business?
- How to use Technology to build your brand and bring new customers in a cost-effective manner?
- How to use Technology and Outsourcing to reduce your costs while improving your Customer Satisfaction Initiatives?
- How to use Technology to create Unique Selling Points (USP's) or differentiators for your business?
- How to use Technology to create a Business Blueprint for the future while deploying technology in a phased manner to demonstrate ROI as per your budget and other specific needs?
Hotel & Hospitality Industry Software, Services, Solutions & Back-office operations
Hotel Booking Engine Software, Internet based online booking software including payment gateway options , Integration with existing Hotel Front Office and Back Office Applications , Ongoing Software Maintenance for Hotels, Porting and Migration of Software and Data of existing Legacy Systems and Applications.
- Affiliate Marketing Systems, Web site Design, Development and Search Engine optimization.
- Content Management System including Hotel Tariff maintenance and updation, Images, Video, Amenities and Facilities, packages etc.
- XML integration with partner / affiliate sites
Travel Agents and Tour Operators
- Customized Software Development for Travel Agents and Tour Operators, Internet Booking Engines, Ecommerce Platform, Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Integration with other standard Application Software Products & Booking Engines / Platforms, Fare & Content Management Systems
- Developing and Reaching new customers and customer segments, Cross-selling opportunities
- B2B Internet based Hotel booking Framework, Property Management, and Content Management System for Hotels
- Partner and Affiliate Marketing models
- Customizable Partner and Affiliate websites, XML and HTML feeds to help create viable marketing opportunities for Partners and Affiliates with minimum effort required for ongoing content maintenance for their web initiative.
ASP Model based Services
- Enable your web site to book your Hotel / chain of Hotels / properties managed by you
- Provide hosted Hotel Booking Engine with all infrastructure, maintenance, administration and day to day running tasks as our responsibility while you run your business
- Provide access to a number of Payment Gateways to suit your business requirements (especially for smaller businesses) without the hassle of signing and setting up for a Payment Gateway. For larger businesses, we recommend signing up a Payment Gateway directly rather than using our services.
- Provide access to 10000+ Hotels spread worldwide in a large number of countries with net rate option.
Solution for Hotel / Hotel Chains / Hotel Distributors/ Hotel Intermediaries
Travel and Travel Products including Hotels is the fastest growing business on the Internet today. Individual customers, Business Travelers, Discount shoppers or Information seekers are all invading the internet in their own varied ways and looking at options available to them:
- Seeking information to finalize their Hotel stay, Air bookings etc.
- Seeking Information on facilities, options and amenities available
- Comparing Prices
- Making Hotel reservations online
- Amending / canceling Hotel reservations on the Internet
They are looking at ease of use, a true personalized experience, and a 24X7 help line, helpdesk professionals who can guide them / help them with respect to their arrangements including enquiries, amendments or cancellations.
Your web site is the first impression for any new visitor to your site. Rather than being at your wit's end on how to combat comparison shopping, focus on building a web site experience that provides and enhances value proposition for the traveler and helps you.
- Establish Internet as a sales channel for your business
- Meet your Revenue Growth Targets
- Build a strong sales funnel by attracting prospects to your content rich site
Can you only rely on Hotel consolidators or Hotel GDS's for your sales? It's almost like saying that I will reach my customers only through Media ads or only through TV or only through Bill Boards. Very obviously, your marketing plan has to be a mixed media plan including the online media.
In a similar manner you can not afford to just rely on one channel to sell your Hotel room Inventory. Your Hotel room Inventory sales has to be affected through a judicious mix of consolidators, online Hotel GDS's , Internet Booking Engines, your own web site presence, Partners and Affiliates, Travel Agents and Tour operators etc.
This will not only provide you with a good Distribution Model for your Room Inventory but also provide you with an optimum margin distribution over your sales as well whether you run a single Hotel or a Hotel chain or you are a Hotel consolidator/ Distributor or an Intermediary.
Can you build your Web site and/or your Hotel Booking / Reservation System and wait for visitors or prospects?
An absolute NO!
In fact you must:
- Continue to update your website with rich content as "Content is the King"
- Have a continuing practice for Search Engine Optimization - in house or outsourced
- Look at all direct and indirect modes to popularize your web presence - blogging, link exchange, news and reviews, permission based email marketing bringing prospects to your web site, newsletters etc.
- Go for online and offline partners , affiliates, travel agents, tour operators, MICE operators, wholesalers, last minute discounters etc. etc.
Does your web site offer a full service Booking system?
A customer should not only be able to book but also modify or cancel his bookings at his/ her convenience on a 24X7 basis. The customer must know the Amendment, cancellation / Refund policies very well at the time of booking and must be able to perform any of these operations real time without any hiccups.
The customer must also get his/ her refund credited to their credit card / Bank Account as per mode of original payment and Refund Policy without any follow-ups.
Do you listen to the Voice of the Customer (VOC)?
As per the Voice of the Customer:
- You must ensure my Confidentiality and Privacy.
- You must have reasonably foolproof security systems and processes to guard my personal details as well as my Credit Card / Bank Details.
- You must offer me a consistent and a good rate for your services.
- There must not be any kind of hidden charges for your services.
- You must provide me with easy and convenient way to access you in multiple ways on a 24X7 basis
- I should get a personalized experience on the site.
The Hotel & Hospitality solutions not only take care of the above but also provide for a robust and scalable architecture and technology platform that protect your investment and also provide a roadmap for the future.